Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cloverfield reminiscent of 9/11?

Ok, a quick disclaimer, I think 9/11 was a horrible horrible thing. My uncle is a pilot and it scared the crap out of me, and the firefighters and other rescuers are bionafied heros.

This being said, this is ridiculous.



Apparently this image reminds 'people' of 9/11.

Now, I can kinda see a resemblance with the smoke, but other than that, I see a GASH in the statue of liberty, the wake from something big in the water that leads to a path hacked through NYC. There are no planes. There are no terrorists. There's just one big monster (and a bunch of little ones, but that's beside the point).

If you want a movie capitalizing on 9/11, take a look at The Kingdom, or another movie where we go after terrorists as a response to terrorist attacks.

No comments: